|Job Title:||Code Delivery Manager (telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Mobile telecoms company as a Code (ECC) Delivery Manager.
If you are a Project/Delivery Manager looking to join a busy and dynamic team and have an understanding of code (ECC) then this could be the role for you!
Your responsibilities as Code Delivery Manager will include;
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and Shareholders to ensure the project scope and requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Update acquisition process and access guidance documents and communicate to suppliers
- Assist in writing and communicating changes in supplier contract scope of works
- Manage 3rd party SLA performance and instigate any recovery plans.
- Responsible for ensuring Opex costs are controlled/minimised.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action
The ideal Code Delivery Manager will have;
- Knowledge and experience in project/delivery management
- Experience with Property/Acquisition and awareness of code (ECC)
- Able to travel to sites as and when required to liaise with landlords, property partners and agents, as well as internal teams
- Able to manage individual site escalations and issues
- Ability to manage supplier performance and delivery
If this sounds like your next challenge then apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.