|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect (AWS/Amazon Web Services)|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Duration:||3 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Cloud Security Architect (AWS / Azure) - Contract - Manchester
A global IT services company is searching for a Cloud Security Architect with strong AWS and Azure knowledge to join their team in Manchester on a contract basis.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
This role will offer the opportunity to work within the company's innovative and collaborative cloud security architecture team - who are focused on delivering public cloud security architecture projects for a large Public enterprise client.
You will be responsible for the design and architecture of innovative public cloud security solutions on an industry leading platform -AWS. As an AWS security expert you will engage with a client that is looking to adopt a new AWS cloud / hybrid environment. Working as part of an experienced team you will define and create solutions that match business needs.
- Expertise in Cloud Security Controls in particular AWS & Azure.
- Experience in Cloud Transformation projects desirable.
- Ability to review and assess security controls in COTS Software products e.g. SAS
- Must be self-starter and proactive in driving security aspects of projects forwards.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with Data Analytics resources both at a project level (PM, Architects, Analysts), and Delivery Group Level (Operational Security Manager, Lead Architects, Programme Lead and Delivery Leads).
- The role will need to spend a good amount of the working week in either Manchester and/or Southend as visibility is key.
Skills and Experience Required:
Candidates must have a keen interest in public cloud security technology, and already have experience in architecture of AWS security solutions. You will work working closely with the client to give them the best possible solution.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Solaris Customer Solutions Architect
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Data Architect (S4HANA)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire