CLOUD NETWORK SOLUTION ARCHITECT - CONTRACT - REMOTE
We have an urgent need for a Cloud Network Solution Architect to join the team at one of our client in London
The role is for a Cloud Network Engineer with the Global Infrastructure group; responsible for definition of strategy and the delivery of global solutions across the networking domain. The successful candidate will have a vital role in shaping future strategy and direction within the organization and must possess a relevant experience across enterprise and cloud networking technology.
Duration: 1 Year contract
Hybrid: 1-2 days in office in London per week - rest remote work from home
Role / Principal Accountabilities:
- Define strategy across all aspects of the networking domain; supporting the adoption of hybrid cloud as a platform, providing service design and enhancements to improve automation and efficiency
- Define standards for adoption of Public Cloud technology and provide input into Client's hybrid cloud architecture and roadmaps
- Aware of industry trends and direction that are defining the future state of the enterprise network
- Design and development solutions to automate delivery of core networking components and peripherals.
- Work closely with global operational counterparts to deliver consistent, stable, scalable and cloud ready solutions
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of all critical Production Support processes
- Proven track record in IT Engineering, and a vision of infrastructure system architecture.
- Demonstrate an ability to work well as part of a global team, and on their own when required.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, eager and personable.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Experienced cloud network engineer qualified to CCNP level or above
- Advanced level knowledge of Routing and Switching
- Experience of WAN circuits and solutions (i.e. MPLS and VPN's)
- Software Defined Solutions and Network virtualisation (e.g. CISCO ACI / VMware NSX / Nuage)
- Knowledge of working with Firewalling technologies (Palo Alto, Fortinet or CISCO)
- Knowledge of Application Delivery Controllers (e.g. F5, Citrix)
- Network programmability and frameworks (Ansible/Python)
- Experience of Public Cloud solutions (AWS / Azure)
- Proficient level knowledge of networking design and documentation (HLD/LLD)
- Awareness of common management tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus, Elasticsearch or Splunk
- Experience and use of tools traffic analysis tools such as Corvil, Netscout
- Exposure or awareness of Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
Please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on 07587743762 or Balla@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Hampshire, England
FORGEROCK ENGINEER - SECURITY CLEARED - CONTRACT - REMOTE
Location: London, England
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
SOLUTION BUILD LEAD
Location: Hampshire, England