|Job Title:||Cloud Managed Workplace Architect (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Cloud Managed Workplace Architect (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based remotely - home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have strong experience in designing and delivering, large scale, complex and enterprise level Cloud Managed Workplace solutions.
- You will be working with customers to understand their business and technical requirements, in order to design solutions within the Cloud Managed Workplace.
- The successful applicant will have as many of the following skills as possible across the Microsoft product set and VMWare, especially with regards to MS Intune, VMware Workspace One UEM and Access, as well as experience of management of the full range of modern devices including Windows10, Android, IOS, macOS, Chromebooks and associated management technologies.
- Designing complex Cloud Managed Workplace solutions moving customers forward from traditional Managed solutions to more modern managed solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Shaping Cloud Managed Workplace technical proposals whilst making solution/service trade-offs where appropriate and providing support to our pre-sales and bid teams to ensure solution and cost alignment.
- Expertise in multiple Operating Systems across many modern platforms (Windows 10, Android, IOS, macOS, Chromebook) and associated management tools and products e.g. SCCM, MS Endpoint Manager/InTune, VMWare Workspace One UEM and Access, MDM with a proven track-record of designing complex, large transformational solutions.
- Microsoft MCSA or appropriate training and accreditation, preferably the new Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification, VMWare VCP Digital Workspace skills also beneficial
- Strong understanding of Multi-Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud), and Security and Compliance.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing senior stakeholders, managing time & priorities, conflict management, commercial / bid awareness, excellent presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both Agile and waterfall project delivery
- Excellent customer facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared* Oracle Fusion Cloud Consultant
Security Cleared* Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)