|Job Title:||Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Openstack / NFVi|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Openstack / NFVi
3 month initial contract
Based in Berks once restrictions ease
Exciting contract opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect to join a major player in the mobile industry. My client is looking for someone to support a major programme of work, and is looking for a proven Architect with substantial knowledge of Openstack and ideally NFVi, to take responsibility for governing 3rd party delivery.
This role will require someone who has a background in infrastructure architecture, is able to govern delivery in a complex environment, and is able to constructively challenge and question architecture designs in line with business outcome requirements.
For this role you will need:
- Significant experience of delivering Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements within telecoms or service provider industry
- Ability to own technical and commercial deliveries for server infrastructure deliveries, including
- Hardware Technologies (Compute + Storage)
- Server operating systems such as Microsoft, RHEL
- Database Technologies such as Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Virtualisation technology such as VMWare, KVM etc.
- Good knowledge and proven experience of Openstack
- Experienced with NFV Infrastructure ideally
- Ability to provide technical governance for server infrastructure services delivered by partners.
If you would like to be considered for this contract role, please apply here of send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.