|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer - AWS Azure|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€340 - €365 per day|
|Contact Name:||Richard Roberts|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Immediate requirement for a Cloud Engineer to manage the high availability, security and resilience of infrastructure, applications and services deployed across AWS for a leading global IT services company.
12 month contract
€340-365 per day max
- Implement, maintain, support, develop and in some cases, design cloud environments.
- Ensure the integrity of high availability cloud infrastructures to provide maximum performance for users and the public
- Deploy IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services
- User and identity management
- Monitor & Configure auto scaling including triggers and alerts
- Liaise with development team
- Assist with migration of workloads from local cloud to cloud tenancies
- Provide training, technical advice and direction to other members of the team
Strong AWS skills and certification. They must be familiar with administering a AWS IaaS environment using Infrastructure as Code described using CloudFormation json templates
A background in Windows Server administration is preferred including; Active Directory, Group Policy, SCCM.
You will have experience of developing, managing and maintaining IaaS and PaaS cloud environments and automating cloud services, scaling cloud services and monitoring using of cloud network and services. With experience of migrating workloads from private cloud to AWS and Azure and you will have relevant cloud certifications.
To find out more, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect - Windows, Unix, VMWare, Cloud
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland
Data Support Engineer (Big data, Hadoop, AWS, Kubernetes)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
Monitoring Devops Engineer
Location: Croydon, London
System Administrator/ Engineer