Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a Cloud Engineer role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
Are you a cloud engineer looking for the next challenge? Can you bring a different perspective to cloud platform engineering and automation while working within an Agile team? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are looking to grow our team with committed people to contribute to our talented teams our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Cloud Native Engineer to become part of a vibrant team of engineers focused on cloud migrations and optimisation for our customers with an understanding of DevOps.
You lead the way for our customers by providing expert input during planning and execution, and you will have a passion for results with a focus on customer value delivery throughout.
- AWS certified.
- Track record of successful hands-on experience implementing and automating cloud solutions.
- Experienced in large scale data and cloud migration programmes.
- Excellent experience of AWS cloud platform, including migration strategies and approaches, microservices, containers, container orchestration (Kubernetes and Kafka) and development.
- Good knowledge of AWS/Azure Native development, IaaS, continuous integration and development pipeline.
- Good use and understanding of tooling such as Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Nexus, JIRA, Cloudwatch + logs etc.
- Knowledge of architecture, development and operation of critical systems within a DevOps environment.
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
AWS Cloud Engineer
AWS Cloud Engineer
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Location: London, England
Operations/Support Engineer - Web/App/API/Cloud
Location: Glasgow, Scotland