Cloud Consultant x2 (Azure and/or AWS)
Location: Central London
3 months initial contract - likely to extend
My global IT Service provider is looking for 2 Cloud Consultants to sit with a customer and help them define their Cloud Strategy.
Communications skills will need to be excellent. Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Cloud Certification in either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience of Configuration Management Solutions (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), providing the ability to deploy, patch and maintain server end point configuration
- Administration experience of RHEL 6 & 7
- Experience of DevOps toolchain (Jenkins, GIT) and their application to optimising Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery
- Experience managing and deploying across large Virtual Server and Cloud based platforms
Ideally the candidates will be able to start within the next 2 weeks.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cloud (AWS) DevSecOps / Security & DevOps Consultant
Location: Croydon, London
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Information Security Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)