|Job Title:||Cloud Consultant/Technical Architect/Developer (Azure/AWS)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Cloud Consultant/Hands-On Technical Architect/Developer (AWS, Azure, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, RHEL 6 & 7, Devops, Jenkins, GIT, Virtual Servers) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Central London.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have very strong strategic and hands on experience. The role will be customer facing. The successful applicant will need to sit with the customer and help them define their Cloud Strategy (AWS or Azure), in addition to have hands on experience within Cloud Development and Cloud Architecture (HLD & LLD).
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with experience of helping customers create their approach to both public and private cloud approaches.
- The role holder works at a senior management level to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contributing key insights.
- Experience of Configuration Management Solutions (Ansible, Chef or Puppet), providing the ability to deploy, patch and maintain server end point configuration
- Cloud Certification in either Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure, or equivalent
- Administration experience of RHEL 6 & 7
- Experience of Devops toolchain (Jenkins, GIT) and their application to optimising Enterprise Infrastructure Delivery
- Experience managing and deploying across large Virtual Server and Cloud based platforms
- Defines major technical projects for customers
- Works with customers to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for significant areas of their business
- Manages a team to agree customer requirements and produce the design, setting high level criteria for the design of major solutions and exercising design control over the implementation.
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Principal Consultant (Finance)
Cloud Administrator/Engineer - Azure, IaaS, SaaS
Location: Republic of Ireland