Cloud Azure Architect
Remote but, This role may require travel to client sites. Travel varies depending on assignment and candidates should be prepared to work away from their home location for periods of time.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Cloud Azure Architect to join an existing team to deliver public cloud architecture and projects for our large public and enterprise clients.
This team is critical in enabling the client in becoming an industry leading multi-cloud service provider.
The Role - what you will be doing:
The role is for an Azure Architect with M365 skills and will be a project role.
Your primary focus will be to liaise with Cloud Engineering and Microsoft as part of the Microsoft 365 on-boarding, acting as the Cloud Operations Lead in this engagement. This will involve configuration of the tenant, Setup of Encryption, SSO and Azure AD along with integration to other technologies.
Depending on M365 requirements, the candidate may also be expected to help the team deliver Automation or releases on our Private Cloud Platform. They will receive internal training to help with this.
Skills - Essential
The ideal architect will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Azure Platform including at the tenant and Infrastructure point of view preferably with some certification
- Understanding of encryption in Azure and using BYOK (Bring your own key)
- Usage of ADFS or Azure AD seamless SSO for Single Sign on to Azure
- Knowledge of Azure AD and AD Connect
- Windows OS and AD would be useful as well
Skills - Desirable
The following skills and qualifications are also describable:
- Experience of cloud migration design and implementation
- Microsoft Azure Architect / Implementation Certification
- Scripting skills and automation experience (PowerShell, Bash, Ansible, Python)
- Microsoft Azure (PaaS skills)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and other enterprise services
- Exposure working in a cloud-native environment
- Experience working in a service integrator or service provider environment
This will be a remote working (UK only) contract, initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
If you are interested in this contract opportunity please submit your CV on line
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Oracle Cloud Projects Consultant (PPM)
Oracle Cloud Financials Principal Consultant
Infrastructure Architect (Security cleared) - Contract
Location: Hampshire, England
Infrastructure Architect - Berkshire - Contract Role
Location: Berkshire, England
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate