|Job Title:||Cloud Architect - Azure / AWS - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Patrick McNamara|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Cloud Architect - Azure / AWS - Dublin
My client is looking for a Cloud Architect to work with a key account driving their Cloud Adoption. The candidate must have at least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 5 years working with Cloud technologies. The Candidate must have experience of designing and implementing Cloud Solutions and demonstrate an understanding of migrating solutions into the Cloud.
The candidate will work with the account to help drive the following:
- Organisational change in relation to cloud adoption
- Develop and coordinate their cloud architecture
- Develop a cloud strategy and coordinate adoption
The candidate must be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be customer facing.
Responsibilities are to develop and coordinate cloud architecture across a variety of disparate areas within the organisation. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Application development
- Application portfolio and life cycle management
- Data management, analytics and protection
- Enterprise management
- External IT hosting
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Infrastructure& Networking
- Security, privacy and compliance
- Designing highly scalable, secure solutions
- Provide coaching of more junior team members
You will ideally have the following skillset:
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 5 years working with Cloud technologies (ideally with Azure)
- Technical solution design skills to allow the architect to determine the optimum solution using the correct blend of technologies to meet a set of defined requirements
- Strong technical skills and proven analytical and trouble shooting ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- Ability to provide technical leadership to project resources to meet project deadlines and ensure project objectives is met
- Ability to review architecture designs, to identify issues and risks, escalating them as needed
If this role is a good match for your skills and abilities, please respond by sending your most up to date CV- alternatively please contact Patrick McNamara at Project People on +44 (0)117 9087000 or email via: email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.