Position: Cloud Architect
Do you see yourself as a key team member of one of the world's most successful ICT Services and Solutions companies?
Our client is part of the Global Group, delivering ICT-based business solutions to customers in 70 countries worldwide and helping them transition their organisations into the Cloud. We help organisations in Ireland and around the world achieve their goals through the innovative use of ICT.
Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect to work with a key account driving their Cloud Adoption. The candidate must have at least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 3 years working with Cloud technologies. The Candidate must have experience of designing and implementing Cloud Solutions and demonstrate an understanding of migrating solutions into the Cloud.
The candidate will work with the account to help drive the following:
- Guide the design of Cloud Solutions in line with Best Practice
- Support the transition of Solutions to Operational Support
The candidate must be professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills as they will be customer facing.
Responsibilities are to develop and coordinate cloud architecture across a variety of disparate areas within the organisation. These areas include, but are not limited to:
- Operational support of Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Native Application development
- Data management, analytics and protection
- Security, privacy and compliance
- Designing highly scalable, secure solutions
- Provide coaching of more junior team members
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, engineering, information technology discipline or equivalent.
- At least 10+ years solid industry experience, with 3 years working with Cloud technologies (ideally with Azure)
- Technical solution design skills to allow the architect to determine the optimum solution using the correct blend of technologies to meet a set of defined requirements
- Strong technical skills and proven analytical and trouble shooting ability
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and excellent oral and written communication and presentation
- Ability to review architecture designs, to identify issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.