|Job Title:||Client Relationship Manager / Partner Manager|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Client Relationship Manager / Partner Manager (International Roaming & Interconnect)
South West London
£ Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car Allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager / Partner Manager with exceptional customer service and relationship management experience to join an innovative, global Mobile Telecoms company based in London.
As Partner Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of end to end client/partner relationship management, ensuring a continued high level of service. Using your honed relationship building/management skills you will provide post-sales expertise with roaming partners and carriers and expand the relationship by continuously proposing and developing new solutions to meet their requirements.
This is not a sales based role.
This position would suit an Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager ideally with previous experience within International Roaming, Telecommunications or Innovation. You will take responsibility for a number of key clients and, with training, will be expected to fully understand the area of Mobile Telecoms Network in order to fully support clients through problem solving and proposal of new solutions in order to maximise revenue and roaming opportunities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in the full end to end, continued, partner management
- Demonstrate going above and beyond for a client
- Understanding of how changes in telecom arena can shift business dynamics and be flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Experience of working in an international environment or dealing with a variety of cultures in a business environment
- Proven work experience within an account management position where you have had to maximise relationships with clients
- Background from a Mobile Operator, or technology innovation company (preferred)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels within an organisation
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at a time, whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of international roaming
- Solution orientated with a strong personal drive
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity and have the skills and experience we are looking for, then please apply on line or email your CV direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Service Operations Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Service Design & Transition Senior Manager
Location: Hampshire, England
Strategy & Architecture Manager (Data Centre)
Location: Hampshire, England
Service Design and Transition Senior Manager - Service Catalogu
Location: South East England, England