As a Client Engagement Manager, you will work closely with Sales, Marketing, and directly with clients on our new Collectibles business practice, building new content, marketplace, and fan experiences across Sport, Music, and Art industries. We are keenly interested in individuals that proven industry experience across Sports, Music and Art, where they can adapt currnet market knowledge to this new and compelling sector of Collectibles. You should be an experienced, detailed-orientated individual, capable of managing multiple workstreams, campaigns, and global teams to deploy Collectibles at scale.
At NEM Software, we build real-world applications that help realize the promise of blockchain. We are a multicultural startup of dreamers, designers and developers that create disruptive technologies that enables our customers to accelerate their digital transformation. We move fast, fail fast, and dream big.
NEM Software is not for everyone. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; we keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold ourselves accountable in our mission. We move as one team; we underpromise, and over deliver. We’re customer obsessed, and pride ourselves on our transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment...welcome to the team
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in account management within the sports or music marketing agency sector
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills - both written, and oral.
- Experience in Asana, JIRA, or relevant campaign management tools
- Adept at crafting creative presentations, in multiple formats, and presenting with impact.
- A passion for Blockchain and decentralized technologies.
Experienced and passionate
Managing relationships with media agencies and brands, crafting media plans, and overseeing the successful delivery of our Collectibles campaigns.
This looks to be an exceptional opportunity to work in this rapidly scaling Collectibles Practice within NEM.
We are working with leading sports talent from across the globe, to design, deploy and launch sequential Collectibles campaigns.
- Proactively manage the day-to-day activities of multiple Collectibles campaigns, working directly with clients, marketing agencies, illustrators, artists, and our technical delivery teams.
- Utilise knowledge of sport, music and art industries, to actively contribute to discussions shaping campaign narratives, objectives, and ...
- Ability to clearly communicate across all
- Lead regular meetings across different business functions, partners, and clients - maintaining the momentum of projects deliverables, management & resolution of issues and
- Utilise knowledge
- Explore new product, sales, and revenue opportunities - that can contribute to the wider success of the business and our clients.
- Continually develop
What you'll do:
- Proactively manage the day to day activity across base of agency and direct clients, identifying growth, new business and upsell opportunities
- Ability to clearly communicate SME suite of sales solutions to agency and direct clients of various podcast planning and buying experience
- Set and attend regular meetings with key agency and direct clients
- Utilise knowledge of podcast landscape to proactively develop innovative audio campaigns
- Partner closely with internal SME teams to deliver new revenue opportunities and contribute to day to day operational processes
- Build a strong internal and external profile across SME and the wider podcast industry
- Maintain weekly pipeline of new and repeat business opportunities
- Forecast and communicate weekly sales pipeline with wider teams
- Analyse campaign performance data and provide flighting recommendations to ensure client satisfaction and renewal of business
- Develop and present podcast sales collateral with internal podcast sales team
- Who you are:
- 4+ years’ sales experience, ideally from podcast, broadcast or digital audio background
- Adept at crafting creative and extensive presentations and reports with PowerPoint, Excel etc
- Extensive media agency and brand direct relationships
- Passionate about podcasts
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An excellent range of benefits, like private medical cover, a generous pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, plus loads of music biz perks
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
- Equal Opportunities
- As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
- We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Manager
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire