|Job Title:||CISO - Data Centres - Cloud - SC cleared|
|Salary:||£650 - £750 per day|
|Contact Name:||Richard Roberts|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Urgent requirement for a contract CISO to deliver data centre and cloud security services for a leading global IT services company into secure public sector customers.
Home working - need to be happy to travel to London
Rolling 6-month contract
The successful candidate will have:
- HMG and public sector experience
- Understanding of both old world data centre security + native cloud environment and everything in between
- Proven ability working in a senior security role and have experience of working on large scale customer accounts.
- Experience of managing stakeholders at the most senior level
- Experience of working in a complex environment and have the gravitas and expertise to lead and advise on security solutions
- Proven experience in strategic planning, managing, monitoring and maturing security processes and frameworks
- Ability to develop and deliver original presentations and "white papers" on significant areas of IT and future direction, to divisional business strategists
If you have significant experience at CISO level overseeing data centre and cloud security for secure government accounts, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
Oracle Cloud Financials Functional Consultant
Oracle Cloud Principal Consultant (Finance)