|Job Title:||Cisco/Juniper Architect - Security Cleared - Perm - Bracknell|
|REF:||CB - NETARCH - CISJU_1579713243|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Cisco/Juniper Architect - Security Cleared - Perm - Bracknell
You will work closely with the Solution Owners to produce design documentation, on a wide variety of network solutions, which vary in size and complexity. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective solutions. This is a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
- Create and be responsible for HLD/LLD components for specific key areas of the solution i.e. DNSIP, Wireless, NTP, Data Centre LAN, LAN Migration etc.
- Ensure designs produced are fit for purpose and are capable of being put through Design Approval Board (DAB).
- Provide input into reports, when required, to the customer and Lead Network Architects.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilising technologies from a variety of industry leading technology vendors.
- Demonstrable design experience in proposing and utilizing technologies from Juniper, Cisco and Brocade.
- Juniper JNCIS-ENT and/or Cisco CCNP/CCDP accreditation.
- Firewalls specifically Juniper SRX range, and Cisco ASA Next Generation.
- Routing protocols i.e. BGP, OSPF
- Other network protocols such as TCP and UDP.
- Defence experience will be beneficial
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared SOLARIS Architect - CONTRACT
Salary: £20000 - £90000 per annum
Security Cleared* Solaris Architect (Datacentre/Migration)
Linux Architect - Contract - Security Clearance - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Security Cleared* Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Location: London, England