CISCO ISE SME - Contract - Birmingham
Leading managed services provider in the defence industry require an experienced Cisco ISE SME/Consultant on an ongoing contract basis to work on-site in their Solihull offices.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- To provide technical architecture design for the CISCO ISE within the data centre management platform.
- The activities will involve the ownership, by fully understanding the current shared infrastructure and integrating this solution into it.
- Requires a high level of technical knowledge of the network management solution.
- Review of current CISCO ISE design (IDM, Build Guides and modification of them to meet the requirements)
- Own CISCO ISE design to ensure it matches the requirements
- Liaise with the team to ensure their design meet the IA needs
- Be conferment to the Business Assurance governance process
- Review stream deliverable design documents
- Update Management Team on Weekly bases on status of architecture and costs
- Support Lead Network Architect
- Create Testing plans
- Service Handover (including handover documentation)
- Thorough knowledge of CISCO ISE and Network management.
- Knowledge of design for in UK Government.
- Experience working in a '2nd' or '3rd' line support group
- Ideally have knowledge of Cisco & Juniper network products
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.