Chinese Speaking Warehouse Administrator
Based in Northampton
3 month rolling long term contract.
Hours - 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
I'm recruiting for a Chinese Speaking Warehouse Administrator. This role will be reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the role holder will be working in the warehouse based in Northampton. The main responsibility is to coordinate the warehouse operations and oversee the operation performance for certain projects/customers, reporting the update the customers regularly, as well as supporting the management team to write and update the compliance documentations. It is important to have the knowledge on safety operations.
The ideal role holder must be proficient English and Chinese. It is desirable if you have experience working in a warehouse and importing /exporting and customs clearance of goods.
1) Execute, coordinate and optimize daily warehouse & distribution operation (material receiving and storage, pick & pack, document preparation, damaged handling, daily cycle count, labelling and dispatch etc).
2) Keeping the system inventory data consistent with physical material, maintaining logistics data.
3) Manual operation data input daily for billing report.
4) Sourcing and arrange proper transportation for outbound orders from different vendor in tight schedule.
5) Assist in creating Work Instruction for new operation.
- 2 years or more related warehouse experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Logical thinking and strategic approach
- Team player, act on own initiate, reliable and customer orientated
- Work location in UK Northampton NN4
- Available to start immediately
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
Our client is one of China's top Logistics companies, They have offices in the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Russia, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. They have over 400,000 employees worldwide.
They are expanding across Europe and the role holder will have opportunities to work on exciting projects and to develop professionally.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.