|Job Title:||Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Project Coordinator|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Pension, Annual Performance Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lihan Song|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Juggle a heavy work load, manage a number of critical tasks at the same time
- Communication skills to be able to liaise with engineer, team leader and all levels of project stakeholders.
- Keeping using IT software to keep accurate and detailed Workflow Trackers and Reports for various projects
- Understand project plan and project organisation
- Use given tools to input required parameter, and generate script for partner to be used on site.
- Liaise and assist subcontractors for issues with the script.
- Generating on-line testing document, document archive and management.
- Prepare project daily and weekly report based on provided report templates
- Maintain document log and document tracker
- Store and manage all site documentation
- To help fulfil other tasks that required by the organisation.
- PAYE benefits: 13.8% employer's NI contributions, 3% pension
- Holiday: 20+8 paid holiday for the first 12 weeks; 25+8 days annual holiday entitlement afterwards
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Mandarin speaking preferred with good oral and written English
- Right to work Eligibility in the UK, PSW visa considered. Passport and Visas will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook mail, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Mail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with a wide variety of people
- Professional and positive approach
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Planner
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
I.T Project Manager (Oracle)
Location: Swords, Dublin
CONTRACT Project Manager
Location: West End, London
2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Devon, England