|Job Title:||Chief Marketing Officer - International Customs & Trade|
|Duration:||3 month rolling|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Chief Marketing Officer - International Customs & Trade
Location - Flexible
Are you passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies?
Can you design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with the organisation's business goals?
Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works?
This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer to lead online and offline brand marketing and communications. To work with the leadership team to oversee internal Marketing and play a significant role in shaping the company's strategic planning.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be involved with:
- Developing a brand marketing strategy in coordination with overall marketing strategy for the group and marketplaces
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Leading A/B and multivariate experiments
- Reviewing and fine tune marketing and customer acquisition strategy
- Planning budget and actions for the marketing plan
- Monitoring international online marketing actions
- Assuming co-ownership for the whole of B2B communication
- Preparing and discussing media and creation concepts or ideas
- Project portfolio management as well as budget management and invoice controlling
- Efficiency controlling and optimization (online marketing reporting)
- Reporting and decision-support materials for top management
The Chief Marketing Officer role sits within our International Customs & Trade Business which is an exciting business line delivering innovative solutions which enable International Trade. The team work to enable easy access to Internal Trade for all businesses providing thought leadership and facilitation of joined up multi-agency operational performance at the border. We encourage diversity of thought and apply it to everything that we do!
The successful Chief Marketing Officer will have:
- Experience in a management role at an agency or in marketing or corporate communication at an international company, ideally in an online environment. Prior leadership experience in a Digital Marketing team
- The experience of leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization & experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights a major plus
- A deep knowledge of developing a brand marketing strategy
- The ability to demonstrate pace in the world of brand building for a new business preferably with experience of working with a startup business.
- High online, social media, and media affinity (incl. video / photo)
- Outstanding communication skills; high level of creativity, independence, and ability to project confidence
To apply for the Chief Marketing Officer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.