|Job Title:||Channel Partner Manager - B2B Software Sales|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGER
We have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Partner Manager to join a fast-growing software business and to shape the future of the Sales function. This position would suit someone looking for long-term employment with the potential to grow into a leadership position
This is a full-time B2B sales opportunity. You will own and develop our Channel Partner program and increase the volume and value of clients via our network of Channel Partners.
As well as growing Fetchify's business with existing Channel Partners, the Channel Partner Manager will also identify, own and manage a pipeline of new partners in the digital, web development, eCommerce and consultancy space, in order to educate and sell Fetchify through to end clients.
This role is likely to be approx. 70-80% video-call based and 20-30% meeting Partners face-to-face with 60-70% outbound sales, 10-20% inbound sales and the remainder spread across partner relationship management and supporting activities.
The Channel Partner Manager will report directly to the CEO of Fetchify, be part of the Fetchify Management team and also a senior member of a growing Sales team.
The successful Channel Partner Manager will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Software Sales including Channel Partner sales & leading Channel Partner programmes
- A good understanding of the digital, web and eCommerce space as well as commercial acumen and appreciation of B2C retail industries
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas via Partners
- Experience of international sales would be an advantage
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; ability to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver an effective product demo
- Strong analytic mind that can diligently problem solve and trouble-shoot issues independently
- Must have an interest in technology and confidence to demonstrate value from tech solutions. Some understanding of key players in the digital, eCommerce and industry space would be of benefit but not compulsory
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Good general computing skills including Office 365 in Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Excel with understanding of how to manipulate data for analysis and reporting, confidence in using digital sales and customer management tools eg Pipedrive
To apply for the Channel Partner Manager, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.