Channel Marketing Specialist
A leading Telco company based in Berkshire have an excellent opportunity for a Channel Marketing Specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
- This role sits in the Channel Marketing function within the wider Customer Team. The role will be reporting into the Head of Channel Marketing, who will set objectives and provide direction.
- The role requires continually future thinking and innovation to improve the customer experience in both our direct (retail) and indirect channels.
- The role would suit someone with strong retail, marketing comms and trading experience/knowledge, including working with agencies and creating best in class comms within a retail environment.
- The major challenges in the role include delivery against very tight time scales and alignment of a large number of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- An ability to ensure decisions and recommendations are backed with credible insights is key, as well as a good brand and business understanding to effectively manage stakeholders from both Customer and Marketing.
- This role works with stakeholders across the business, feeding into communications strategy and working with core agencies to come up with brilliant ways of communicating the companies marketing strategy.
- The role is responsible for managing the budgeting, planning, briefing and origination of communications ideas to ensure effective delivery of communication across single and multiple paid, earned and owned marketing channels.
- Must have experience in a similar role, gained within a fast paced Consumer focused background (Mobile / Elecrtonics / FMCG / Retail)
- Multi Channel Marketing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and reporting skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.