|Job Title:||Change Project Manager-Rail- RPA/Infrastructure measurement|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
Change Project Manager (Rail Sector/ Infrastructure Measurement Solutions/IMS/RPA/Robotic Process Automation) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Milton Keynes.
** please note previous relevant experience in the rail sector is required for this role **
The successful candidate will support the programme/project management team in the management of project activities for which they are responsible, in accordance with company standards, and all current applicable legislation.
- Agree remit and success criteria of change projects with the relevant Executive Sponsors and Functional Directors.
- Manage the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with company processes and procedures.
- Manage the production of project management plans for change projects.
- Establish and manage collaborative cross-functional virtual teams to deliver change projects, where appropriate.
- Deliver regular progress reports on change projects, including relevant risks and issues, to Executive Sponsors and Functional Directors.
- Manage project budgets within agreed targets.
- Promote and monitor the use of efficiency improvement methods.
- Disseminate lessons learnt.
- Previous experience in rail sector.
- Educated to A level in a relevant discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Relevant experience in the successful management of complex change projects
- Experience of applying project methodologies
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- A team player and a self-starter with willingness to learn, challenge and get involved.
- Complete the project to establish market capability in the provision of infrastructure measurements from platforms that take up less capacity on the network than the current dedicated infrastructure measurement capabilities.
- Lead a project to investigate the opportunities for robotic process automation within Asset Information Services.
- Create a proposal for the delivery of geo-spatial portal for Rail telecoms asset information
- Lead a project to establish an automated processing and alerting system.
- Lead a review of the current arrangements for infrastructure measurement train planning process.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England