Change Manager (Business Transformation)
12 Month Contract - Maidenhead
I have an exciting new contract position working within a busy Business Change & Transformation team for a large blue chip company in Maidenhead. This is a high profile position working within a fast paced and challenging environment.
As Change Manager you will focus on technology as opposed to people change, you will have extensive end to end change programme management experience within a complex and fast paced changing environment.
As Change Manager you will be accountable for developing and tracking against the integrated roadmap across all transformation and helping to deliver the 5 year plan.
Your role will work across the business, managing interdependencies between business teams and ensure that delivery remains on track. You will need to have exemplary interpersonal skills in order to hold people accountable for delivering results and to work closely with senior stakeholders across the company to identify opportunities to meet business goals. Along with managing the priorities across the programme portfolio.
- Extensive end-to-end business change and transformation management experience in a fast paced changing environment
- Consultancy background experience
- Holds a Project Management Certification such as PMP or Prince2 (or equivalent)
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall to planning activities
- Proactive, solution-orientated approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across levels and teams
- Expert in Programme Management Principles, methods, techniques and tools
- Proficient in Project Risk and issue management
If you are interested in applying for this contract position please submit your CV online or email Salome directly on - Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.