|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Change Manager to join their Governance & Assurance function to identify Change Requests within various interlinked programmes, cross programmes and across the Business Readiness Circles.
About The Role
Reporting into the Governance Manager, you will work closely with the Risk Manager and the Dependency Manager to report on all Changes and ensure that there is visibility and interlock across the different programmes. As the Change Manager on the Transformation Programme, you will be responsible leading the Change Review Board and driving completion in line with agreed SLA's. The Change Manager will need to show that they are delivery focused, driven and highly motivated with a solid Change Management background.
- Write the TOR document defining the Change Management process, proposed tooling with defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Work with the Tools & Systems team and the programmes to identify opportunities for digitising this process and using it consistently across all programmes
- Champion the use of best practice and provide expert advice for team members, the programmes and project management community concerning Change Management
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities in the Transformation workstreams
- Assess the change impact and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Improve infrastructure change document quality
- Establish key Change KPI's and dashboard
Skills & Experience Needed
- You will be an experienced project/programme Change Manager with 5+ years' experience across a large cross functional Transformation programmes.
- Strong people skills as you will spend time working with senior Stakeholders; displaying excellent relationship, influencing and all-round communication skills, with strong written and presentation skills.
- Used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes and be able to understand and work with a technical and skill diverse teams
- Tenacious, flexible, passionate, resilient and results driven with a persuasive personality
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute with pace.
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- A working knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
- Advanced in MS Excel.
- A working knowledge of using JIRA
- Experience working with outsource suppliers and matrix organisation
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Effective communication and engagement of stakeholders, sponsors and Senior Managers to support decision-making
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Internal Comms Manager - Transformation & Change
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Internal Communications Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Data Transformation Product Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £350 - £425 per day
Contracts Manager - Telecoms/Construction
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Test Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package