|Job Title:||Change Communications Manager - Tech to Tech|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Change Communications Manager - Tech to Tech - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire/Flex Working
We are looking for a communications specialist who has worked on complex tech to tech change programmes with multiple stakeholders and communicating to widely dispersed audience.
We have an immediate requirement for a Change Communications Specialist to join a major transformation programme, to ensure that key business stakeholders have a holistic transparent view on the readiness and adoption activities of the programme. This is a large, complex transformation, involving key stakeholders across the company, our shareholders and our managed service provider.
Through business-friendly communications, the Change Communications Manager will ensure that all key players are clear on the ask of their teams, the timeframes we are working to, and how the change activities will flow to minimise any operational impacts.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Supporting business teams on any capability gaps on the readiness activities e.g. 'train the trainer' activities to end users
- Attending the Business Change weekly sessions with our Managed Service Provider and the business transformation team to understand the various business readiness and adoption activities required
- Evolve and adapt the material from the MSP to plan, prepare and share, identify level and number of key communications required to the business. Communications will be delivered through change leads, change agents and data stewards (for the company, shareholders and 3rd parties) where appropriate.
- Using audience analysis, and working with the Transformation Senior Programme Manager to understand the key activities and changes required by the business by audience segmentation and adapt comms & engagement activities to suit.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in change communications, within a complex transformation environment. You'll be able to demonstrate where you have taken complex messaging and made clear, actionable comms for different groups of business stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills, and ability to work in a hybrid-working model, utilising online comms tools like MS Teams, as well as face-to-face meetings where appropriate.
- Hands-on in pulling together communications collateral, and competent in Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, Office 365
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Change Communication Manager - digital transformation
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Completions Project Manager - Lease Renewals - Telco ECC Code
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Finance Operations Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Fixed Network Product Manager
Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen