Change Analyst - Reading - Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for a Change Analyst to join the Change Management department of a leading telecoms company based in Reading. Telecoms background (RAN operations) would be ideal for this role.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Change Manager, carrying out daily tasks and mailbox management. Assist the Change Manager in managing network availability, emergency site access requests & changes.
- Ensure that the Change mailbox is managed proactively, responding to emergency requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Manage Golden Site outages and ensure the Service Management teams are notified in advance.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Permit Efficiency & Utilisation to identify areas for improvement for Small Works Contractors.
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure availability impacts are minimised.
- Proactively monitor and measure network availability thresholds and quotas.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Change KPI's to identify areas for improvement for Change Owner and Implementer groups.
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have proven experience of Change/Service Management, in an IT/Telecoms related role.
- RAN experience
- Awareness of ITIL
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast- paced environment
- Good computer and software package knowledge - Excel, Powerpoint
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.