Change Analyst - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Telecoms brand based in Berkshire are currently seeking a Change Analyst/Manager to join the team on an interim basis, working on a large scale IT Transformation project.
Previous experience working within Transformation is essential for this role.
As the Change Manager on the Transformation Programme, you will be responsible leading the Change Review Board and driving completion in line with agreed SLA's. The Change Manager will need to show that they are delivery focused, driven and highly motivated with a solid Change Management background.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities in the Transformation workstreams
Assess the change impact and conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Improve infrastructure change document quality
- Establish key Change KPI's and dashboard
- You will be an experienced Project Change Manager with experience working across a large cross functional Transformation programmes.
- Strong people skills as you will spend time working with senior Stakeholders
- Used to working within a fast-paced medium to large company in complex design & development programmes
- A working knowledge of PRINCE2 and Agile methodologies.
- Advanced in MS Excel.
- A working knowledge of using JIRA
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Process Analyst - Permanent role - Reading, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
L&D E-Learning Specialist - Contract - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire