Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading telecoms business as a Change Analyst.
Your responsibilities as a Change Analyst will include:
- Ensure that the Change mailbox is managed proactively, responding to emergency requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Manage Golden Site outages and ensure the Shareholder Service Management teams are notified in advance.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Permit Efficiency & Utilisation to identify areas for improvement for Small Works Contractors.
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure availability impacts are minimised.
- Proactively monitor and measure network availability thresholds and quotas.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Change KPI's to identify areas for improvement for Change Owner and Implementer groups.
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have proven experience of Change/Service Management, in a IT/Telecoms related role.
- Good IT/RAN awareness
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3) or able to demonstrate the ability to achieve this qualification with minimal training.
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast- paced environment
- Good computer and software package knowledge - Excel, PowerPoint
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.