12 Month Contract
Change Analyst - working on a 12 month contract on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This position offers a competitive salary (disclosed upon application) and 1-2 days working from home!
As Change Analyst you will be supporting the Change Manager in carrying out daily tasks, mailbox management and managing change requests for network availability, emergency site access requests and all other changes.
- Proactively manage the Change mailbox, responding to emergency requests in a timely manner
- Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure all emergency changes contain the required justification, sponsorship and level of detail to enable the Change Manager to approve
- Assist the Change Manager with trend analysis to enable areas for improvement
- Attend weekly change review boards
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers
- Ensure outages requests are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure minimal disruption to the network
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a Change / Service management position, within IT or Telecoms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3)
- Strong IT/RAN awareness
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
If you are interested in this 12 month fixed term contract and have the required experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.