|Job Title:||Change Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary (FTC)|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Project People are currently partnered with a leading telecoms business in the search for a Change Analyst.
As Change Analyst you will be supporting the Change Manager in carrying out daily tasks, mailbox management and managing change requests for network availability, emergency site access requests and all other changes.
Your responsibilities as Change Analyst will include;
- Proactively manage the Change mailbox, responding to emergency requests in a timely manner
- Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure all emergency changes contain the required justification, sponsorship and level of detail to enable the Change Manager to approve
- Assist the Change Manager with trend analysis to enable areas for improvement
- Attend weekly change review boards
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers
- Ensure outages requests are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure minimal disruption to the network
The ideal Change Analyst will have;
- Previous experience working within a Change / Service management position, within IT or telecoms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3)
- Strong IT/RAN awareness
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
This is a great opportunity to work alongside industry leading professionals in an agile and forward thinking organisation. To find out more please contact email@example.com or apply now!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.