Our client and innovative and growing tech and telecoms company based in Reading, Berkshire are looking for a Change Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role will sit within the Emergency Services Network (ESN) programme and will support the Change Manager in:
- Carrying out daily tasks and mailbox management
- Managing network availability, emergency site access requests and changes.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
(In priority order)
- Manage the Change mailbox proactively, responding to emergency requests and queries in a timely manner
- Run reports at specific times as per requirements
- Ensure all emergency changes contain required justification, sponsorship and detail to enable approvals
- Manage Golden Site outages and ensure the Shareholder Service Management teams are notified in advance
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Permit Efficiency and Utilisation to identify areas for improvement for Small Works Contractors
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to minimise availability impacts
- Proactively monitor and measure network availability thresholds and quotas
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Change KPIs to identify areas for improvement for Change Owner and Implementer groups
- Attend Weekly Change Review Boards
- Attend Daily / Weekly Network Availability meetings
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers
- Identify areas for improvement in the Availability, Change, Site Access and Lockdown processes.
(In priority order)
- Mailbox to be kept up to date
- All email processed within two hours
- Reports to be produced and distributed as per the schedule
- Network Availability kept in line with contractual obligations.
Critical Knowledge and Experience (non-time related):
- Must have proven experience of Change / Service Management, in an IT / Telecoms related role
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) - especially around questioning
- Good computer and software package knowledge - Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint.
- RAN experience preferential
- Release Management Experience
- Should have experience of IT Service Management tools.
Business / Context
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and practices
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate relations between peers, suppliers and customers.
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines using analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Customer focused and business aware
- Proven ability to turn vision into reality
- Solid negotiation skills
- Tenacious, self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Deadline-oriented and able to meet targets and goals.
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3) or able to demonstrate the ability to achieve this qualification with minimal training
- Understanding of and passion for Service Delivery
- Strong IT / RAN awareness
- Ability to understand technology at a high level.
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Cyber Security Operations Analyst
Location: Langley, Berkshire
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate