|Job Title:||Change Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term contract - Berkshire|
|Contact Name:||Fred Cope|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Change Analyst - 12 Month Fixed Term contract - Berkshire
Change Analyst - working on a 12 month fixed term contract basis on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading.
This position offers a competitive salary and 1-2 days flexible working
As Change Analyst you will be supporting the Change Manager in managing network availability, emergency site access requests and all changes.
- Proactively manage the Change mailbox, responding to emergency requests in a timely manner
- Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure all emergency changes contain the required justification, sponsorship and level of detail to enable the Change Manager to approve
- Assist the Change Manager with trend analysis to enable areas for improvement
- Attend weekly change review boards
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers
- Ensure outages requests are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure minimal disruption to the network
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a Change / Service management position, within IT or Telecoms
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3)
- Strong IT/RAN awareness
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.