|Job Title:||Change Analyst (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)|
|Salary:||Attractive Salary & Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
12 Fixed Term Month Contract, Berkshire
A leading Communications Company who are based in the centre of Reading, just a stones throw away from the station. They are currently recruiting for a Change Analyst to join their Deployment team, working on a number of fast paced projects. The company offers a great working environment in their newly refurbished offices, a long term contract opportunity with a market leading salary and benefits package.
- Ensure that the Change mailbox is managed proactively, responding to emergency requests and queries in a timely manner.
- Manage Golden Site outages and ensure the Shareholder Service Management teams are notified in advance.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Permit Efficiency & Utilisation to identify areas for improvement for Small Works Contractors.
- Ensure outages requested are realistic and aligned to the type of activity being completed to ensure availability impacts are minimised.
- Proactively monitor and measure network availability thresholds and quotas.
- Assist the Change Manager in trend analysis of Change KPI's to identify areas for improvement for Change Owner and Implementer groups.
- Perform impact and risk assessment of changes to ensure minimal disruption to services and customers.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Must have proven experience of Change/Service Management, in a IT/Telecoms related role.
- Good IT/RAN awareness
- ITIL Foundation Certified (v3) or able to demonstrate the ability to achieve this qualification with minimal training.
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast- paced environment
- Good computer and software package knowledge - Excel, PowerPoint
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Marketing Strategist Data Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Data Support Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rates
Senior On-Site Technician
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate