Basingstoke (some travel to client sites)
*security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered*
Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Centrix Architect to join their team in Basingstoke
We are looking for a Centrix Architect to work in close partnership with our delivery teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Your role will involve collaboration within the wider multi-skilled team and orientated to owning the delivery of work packages throughout their lifecycle. Reporting into the Solution Owner you will own the overall design through the production and delivery of design (HLD/LLD) documentation and the maintenance of design and support documentation, and ensure designs produced can pass review and governance.
- Proven track record of creating High Level Designs, Low Level Designs, and support documentation.
- Track record of leading the delivery of technical solutions through the design and build phases.
- Experience of CENTRIXS v3 or extensive knowledge of the Lotus Domino/Sametime product suite.
- Experience of Windows Server 2K12r2 + Windows 7 (including GPOs Powershell AD VBscript).
- Experience of McAfee EPO 5.3 + Virus Scan Enterprise 8.8 + McAfee Agent 5.0.
- Experience of Exchange Server 2013 (including Outlook 2010 configuration).
- Experience of Scripted deployment and configuration of third party software updates (in particular Adobe Reader, and Firefox).
- Experience of WinSCP, Solarwinds TFTP and Titian SFTP services.
- Experience of ArcSight (Configuring Smart Connectors and Troubleshooting).
- Experience of RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.3.
Please apply via this site in the first instance, or send a CV with a covering note to Amber.Lowman@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.