Support the Treasury Manager in all aspects of treasury operations (trading entities in the UK (Oxford and London) and USA (Boston)).
Undertake day to day treasury operations with a specific focus on cash reporting, fx hedging and excess cash investment.
Responsible for the following treasury tasks:
1) Daily Cash management
2) Balance sheet management - reconciliation of bank accounts for both UKO and USO including fx accounts held for both entities
3) Manage the cash transfer process
4) Assist with current ongoing Treasury projects
* Update and report on daily/weekly cash positions
* Review trend on spend by currency and entity,
* Review cash-flow actuals and assist with cash-flow forecasting
* Management and administration of the bank reconciliation process ensuring that all reconciliations are clean and fully reconciled for month end
* Administration and reconciliation of the cash postings into Audley's ERP system (Dynamics AX 2012)
* Completion of merchant credit card reconciliation to ensure cash receipts/refunds are correctly booked in Journey Desk (JD) booking system
* Posting Journals for banking related items - such as bank charges, intercompany movements and transfers
* Assist with ongoing projects
* Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Hours: Standard full time 9-5.30 (M-Th) 9-5 (Fri)
Some additional hours may be required subject to business needs.
* Strong cash management experience relevant to role. dealing with currencies and cash-flows
* Qualified AAT or equivalent preferred
* Self-motivated with an eye for detail.
* Pro-active and able to use own initiative.
* Flexible team player. Ability and enthusiasm for an extensive range of hands on treasury administration whilst having the ability and experience to contribute in multiple other areas.
* Able to work to tight deadlines & within a busy environment.
* Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Strong numerical skills.
* Strong communication skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.