|Job Title:||Campaign Operations Manager|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our key client who operate within the telecommunications industry are seeking an experienced Campaign Operations Manager to join their business on a 6 month contract. As the Campaign Operations Manager you would be responsible for overseeing the team and ensuring business continuity.
What we are looking for:
- Strong, demonstrable experience as a Campaign or Project Manager in a B2C environment
- Excellent people management skills gained in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders
- Adherence to company policies and guidelines
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to interact with team members and the wider project team in a virtual/remote setting
- You would play a pivotal role in ensuring that the team continue to deliver against tight deadlines and KPIs. Your role would focus on team and people management to maximise efficiency and ensure business continuity.
- As the early part of this contract would be working remotely, you would need to interact with individuals in a remote setting. This involves the inclusion of multiple technologies such as but not limited to; Microsoft Teams, Skype, Internal CRM and CDM software etc.
- You would have a focus on keeping the lines of communication open with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing daily/weekly updates on team performance and monitoring progress in line with project deadlines.
If you feel that you possess the right skillset and experience to date, please apply for this position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.