Campaign Manager - Berkshire - Contract
Leading Mobile Telecoms consumer brand require a skilled Campaign Manager to work on their customer communications on an ongoing contract basis. A truly customer-centric brand, these guys take best in class customer communication seriously and are looking for someone with the right approach, skillset and attitude (along with campaign management and CRM experience) to make an impact on visible consumer comms.
The Campaign Manager sits within the Customer Communications team and is part of the wider Marketing function This team is responsible for planning and executing best in class communications for customers.
- You will be responsible for creating World Class customer comms that are timely, relevant, engaging and align with the brand purpose.
- You will be managing the end to end process, including helping to define any data selections, creating customer journeys and working with extended teams to look at channel impact, KPI's etc.
- You will ensure that within any execution of briefs, you understand opportunities to test and optimise communication journeys to assist with changing customer behaviour.
- The Campaign Manager will be responsible for ensuring the correct messages hit the customer at the right time and the contact strategy is maintained in line with our guidelines.
- This role will involve working closely with other teams within the business to create innovative marketing initiatives that surprise and delight the customer, ensuring they are always at the heart of all our activities.
- Campaign Management and CRM experince is essential
- Strong commercial awareness and experience in the use of internal and external information sources to develop marketing initiatives.
- Superb interpersonal & influencing skills adaptable at all levels to support and drive real time marketing initiatives by articulating the business and personal benefits of adoption
- Experience of working to brief, with excellent presentation & communication skills
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.