CAMPAIGN MANAGER - Blockchain Marketing Background - Permanent
The Campaign Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing,to oversee the delivery of in house developed campaigns and with external partner agencies. The campaign Manager will drive coordination with in-house and external content delivery teams, analysts and research teams and key stakeholders to ensure the timely and professional delivery of marketing activity.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized and confident person, who ideally will come from a blockchain marketing background. This is a key role within the Software team and the ideal candidate will help lead high profile content and campaign launches from inception through to planning, production, delivery and measurement.
The ideal candidate will think of the customer first. With a proven track record of building audiences and connecting with them on their terms. They instinctively know what a customer wants, not just what makes a good campaign, and think about innovative ways to connect and convert customers into advocates.
The ideal candidate is a born communicator, a natural collaborator and is passionate about building a business vision to drive growth and purpose. They believe that blockchain can make a difference to people's lives, and that the technology in the right hands and developed into the right products, can make a difference.
- Support Head of Marketing to deliver disruptive, audience driven campaigns that strengthen the brands, product and practice propositions.
- Act as lead for select campaigns and work closely with stakeholders and agencies to deliver.
- Manage and lead our partnership communications, acting as the partnership comms lead . Working alongside Group Marketing Comms delivery team to ensure our communications are effective.
- Work with the Head of marketing to define and agree objectives for all campaigns and projects to ensure the strategy delivers against these.
- Ensure all campaigns have a publishing plan and are representative of an owned, earned and paid approach. Working across the teams to ensure an integrated and holistic approach.
- Support the creative team to produce optimised creative for digital and own the creative strategy.
- Manage budgets and be accountable that campaigns delivered have clear ROI and metrics in place.
- Provide campaign reporting with KPIs set against campaign objectives, analyse data, and provide recommendations for campaign optimisation.
- Comfortable with emerging trends in digital communications: breaking news in tech and blockchain, new ideas, hungry for constant learning -
- Organisational skills
- Ability to take initiative and to work proactively
- Relevant University degree or equivalent - Experience in marketing communications environment either agency or client side
- Either direct experience of working in technology marketing, with a preference for experience of working blockchain and crypto
- Additional languages a bonus - Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy
- Thrive on quick turnarounds and deadlines
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.