CA ITCM- Senior Technical Operations Specialist
Full time Contract (40 hours per week)
I am currently undertaking a Search for a CA ITCM- Senior Technical Operations Specialist role for a leading client. Candidates will require relevant experience with a proven track record working at this level.
Outline of the Role:
We are looking for a recruit to join our 2nd Line Enterprise Management support team. As part of a small team within a larger operations organisation, your role will be to deliver support services and change to EM platforms hosting alert monitoring configurations that are critical to our Customer.
You will be empowered to identity better ways of doing things and to share your ideas. You can expect to attain skills in new technologies to ensure continued growth of technical capability, with opportunities to work with all our operational teams.
- Significant knowledge of CA ITCM
- Significant Knowledge of Opsview/ Nagios systems.
- UNIX/ POWERSHELL scripting skills.
- Technical leadership during projects and live service events.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication.
- Proven problem-solving ability.
- Proactive approach to personal workload management.
- Awareness of the ITIL Service Management framework and specifically incident and change management.
- CA ITCM (Essential)
- Opsview/ Nagios (Preferable)
If you think you have the above, then I'd be interested in hearing from you.
I look forward to that. If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV online.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Product Owner/Business Analyst
Location: Ulster, County Antrim
SAP4/HANA Technical Lead
IT TECHNICAL AUTHOR /PROCESS ANALYST- CONTRACT-REMOTE
Location: London, England
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Service Architect
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland