We are parnerting with a leading blockchain organisation: welcome to NEM Group
NEM Group’s purpose is to evolve the NEM (New Economy Movement) ecosystem and optimize their blockchain platforms to bring greater success to all its parts. By working closely across the ecosystem, NEM will help make collective ambitions real. They are pioneering blockchain technology across one powerful ecosystem. In January 2021 NEM is launching the Symbol public blockchain.
NEM Software is not for everyone. They work in a fast-paced environment that requires constant collaboration; they keep bureaucracy to a minimum, and hold themselves accountable in their mission. They move as one team; they underpromise, and over deliver. They are customer obsessed, and pride themselves on their transparency and consistency. If that sounds like your kind of environment... welcome to the team.
Software Development Engineer
We are working with a highly reputable and fast growing blockchain organisation who are seeking an experienced C++ Developer to join their team.
We are looking for strong experience of working with Distributed Systems as well as C++ Development. This is a really exciting opportunity to work in the ever growing blockchain industry and to work with one of the market leaders.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable software code (Full stack - C++, Java)
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Proficient in using GitHub and contributing to open source projects.
- Working in an agile environment.
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- write and test code, refining and rewriting it as necessary and communicate with any programmers involved in the project
- develop existing programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification
- integrate existing software products and get incompatible platforms to work together
- create technical specifications
- work closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, UX designers, other developers, systems analysts and sales and marketing professionals
- Extensive development experience with C/C++
- Previous experience with Java.
- Strong demonstrable experience with distributed computing.
- Demonstrable and proven experience operating as a Software Developer
- Worked on large scale projects, within structured delivery teams
- Fundamental programming skills (data structures, algorithms)
- Advanced programming skills (encryption, cryptogaphic algorithm understanding, multi party computing, distributed consensus mechanisms)
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, BDD, TDD and CI/CD
- Experience working remotely 100% of the time, across time zones
If this looks like an opportunity you are interested in, please apply now! Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
Mandarin Speaking Software Reliability Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking Software Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Software Developer C#
Location: West London, London
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands