Recruiting immediately and on a 6 month contract basis, for a C# Web Developer, to work for a fantastic client around 10 miles West of Oxford.
- Extensive knowledge of C# coding standards and the .NET framework.
- NET (4.0+ C#).
- LINQ / Lambda syntax.
- MVC (Razor).
- Entity Framework.
- Understanding of cross-device requirements i.e. responsiveness.
- SQL Server database design and implementation.
- CSS / LESS and HTML5.
- Web Services (REST, JSON, ASP.NET Web API).
- Version control (preferably Git).
- Build process and deployment management (Continuous Integration, Team City, MSBuild, Task Runners such as Grunt or Gulp, etc.).
- IIS configuration.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, please email your most recent CV Richard Gallagher on Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Please note candidates must submit their CV to be considered for the role. Calls will not be taken without prior CV submission and nor will further information be provided due to client confidentiality.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.