|Job Title:||Business Support Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Josie Hannant|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Business Support Coordinator
The role holder will be seen as an expert in a specialist business support team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) providing a support service.
- Support. Provides specialist knowledge in one of the specialist disciplines for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the unit and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Analysis of market trends in one of the specialist disciplines to ensure potential problems and issues are diagnosed in advance and a resolution is discussed with management in order to improve the service provided.
* Working for others. Interfaces with the business both internally and externally in order to build and maintain appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the unit, area or team.
* Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Recognizes team and company changes in priorities and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Communication. Communicates effectively with a diverse audience in order to express and convey information appropriately about the specialist area.
* Best practice. Defines, develops and maintains appropriate data relevant to the specialist team. Recognizes when processes, standards and practices need to be improved in order to maintain appropriate service levels.
* Technical knowledge.
- Business awareness. Recognizes the business impact their role on the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
* Personal Development. Maintains a depth of knowledge in the specialized area and takes initiative to extend knowledge in order to ensure personal contribution to the team.
Key Performance Indicators
- Deliver to set role objectives and contribution to team deliverables.
* Timely resolutions of problems or issues.
* Team contribution, quality of work presented to agreed requirements.
* Time management.
* Effective communication and contribution to the team deliverables.
* Accurate quality of information, improved best practice and agreed standard of measurement.
* Seen as highly skilled in the given field.
* Up to date skills are maintained
* Knowledge Management
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Business Support Administrator
Location: Londonderry, County Londonderry
Senior Applications Support
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Security Cleared Oracle Finance Consultant (Cloud)
Cryptography Developer - Remote
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Telford, Shropshire