|Job Title:||Business Support Co-ordinator|
|REF:||BSC Derry - Stevenag_1665051536|
|Contact Name:||Chris Perry|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Business Support Coordinator
The role holder will be seen as an expert in a specialist business support team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) providing a support service.
- Support. Provides specialist knowledge in one of the specialist disciplines for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the unit and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
* Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Analysis of market trends in one of the specialist disciplines to ensure potential problems and issues are diagnosed in advance and a resolution is discussed with management in order to improve the service provided.
* Working for others. Interfaces with the business both internally and externally in order to build and maintain appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the unit, area or team.
* Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises team and company changes in priorities and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
* Communication. Communicates effectively with a diverse audience in order to express and convey information appropriately about the specialist area.
* Best practice. Defines, develops and maintains appropriate data relevant to the specialist team. Recognises when processes, standards and practices need to be improved in order to maintain appropriate service levels.
* Technical knowledge. Maintain a depth of knowledge in the specialist area from both internal and external sources in order to support the team.
* Business awareness. Recognises the business impact their role on the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
* Personal Development. Maintains a depth of knowledge in the specialised area and takes initiative to extend knowledge in order to ensure personal contribution to the team.
Are you experienced in Mailbox management, and do you have an understanding of GDPR or National Security? You could also be an experienced administrator looking for their next move into a new area? Do you have an excellent attention to detail, can you understand various types of information in multiple formats for reporting and keeping accurate records? Can you work under pressure and communicate with stakeholders, customers, and vetting agencies confidently? Do you want to make an impact and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to deliver Security Vetting support across the business within the UK. This is your world and your opportunity to transform it for the better. Your role We are looking for a Shared Service Business Support Coordinator to provide support to an existing team of administrators and coordinators across varying business areas and accounts as part of a Shared Services team. Your role will involve helping to deliver security clearances at multiple levels for a variety of Government and commercial accounts across the business. You will be responsible raising clearances and understanding the results, housekeeping of security records, cover workload for colleagues during absences and work within government guidelines whilst meeting SLAs. All administrators and coordinators must always ensure total discretion and confidentiality, whilst providing a proactive response to changes in priority situations. You will be part of the Shared Services Vetting team, which is falls under Business Services, providing the services that enable employees to fulfil their roles and responsibilities through supportive systems, various processes, and Teams. Some onsite work could be required and the candidate must hold a current and valid Security Clearance (SC). You will be the first point of contact for all candidates, managers and accounts that have any vetting enquiry via either phone, teams or email and must ensure that responses follow both GDPR and National Security guidelines. You will monitor and manage the group mailbox, delegating work and manage clearance applications from the vetting requests through to completion. Ensure identity documentation and supporting evidence is compliant by BS7858 standards. Understand and request business justification waivers where candidates do not meet government agency guidelines and issue clearances. You will be able to understand and answer queries and confirm clearances to external companies or agencies. Your experience - Confidentiality - able to deal with business sensitive information - Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills - Able to work under pressure, complete multiple tasks and accept changes to practices or priorities - Proactivity - ability to look ahead and anticipate needs - Excellent verbal and written communication & team working skills - Customer service orientated
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.