|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Duration:||6 months plus|
|REF:||BSA - FJ_1674125917|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
New opportunity to join a large organisation in Derry on a temporary on-going contract for a Business Support Administrator.
As the Business Support Administrator you will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner. The role holder will have a good working knowledge of the specialist area and be responsible for a specific set of tasks within this discipline. Basic knowledge of the specific field and of relevant tools and methods.
- Provides a specialised support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
- Operates processes, standards and practices and recognises where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team
- Business awareness. Recognises the business impact of their role to the business area or team and helps ensures productivity and costs are maintained.
- Proficient in, and has a good understanding of, the handling of raw data. Typically Microsoft Excel format.
- To build, maintain and amend Microsoft Excel reports to a high level of automation and quality.
- To build, maintain and update dynamic business dashboards and MI.
- To manage and maintain a large headcount through administration, using multiple resourcing systems in parallel, whilst carrying out check & validation activities.
- To support the payment and billing of our contingent headcount through Purchase Order management.
- To liaise with and support our 3rd party suppliers, including general query handling.
- To liaise with and support hiring managers, including general query handling.
- A good eye for consistency of data and the correcting of inaccurate and misleading data.
This is a Business Administrator role for which full account and system specific training will be given. The successful candidate will be involved in various aspects of Project administration to include:
- Advanced levels of Microsoft Excel.
- Intermediate levels of Microsoft Access and Microsoft Word.
- Writing and editing of Macros and VB script in a Microsoft Excel Environment
- Calculating and requesting Purchase Orders.
- ZinZai Connect Administration
- PERS Administration.
- Contractor Database Administration
- CAFOS (Finance)
- Taleo Administration (Recruitment)
- Minato C7 Administration
- Oracle Business Intelligence Suite (for MI reports)
- Data and trend analysis.
- SharePoint Administration
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.