|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.5 per annum|
|REF:||2100079P - KG_1623422926|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Exciting opportunity for Business Support Administrator for a temp Maternity cover 31 March 2022 based in Derry.
The role holder will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides a specialised support role (as defined locally) for a service delivery unit, business area or team. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks,
Problems or queries.
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues. Make an analysis of a potential problems or issues, diagnosis and make potential recommendation for resolution to the team leader or manager in order to maintain appropriate service for the business unit, area or team.
- Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team as well as throughout in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the business unit, area or team.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
Storing and reporting information. Maintains appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with in Administration
- Experience working with Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, outlook
- Ability to prioritises work task and manager work load
- Good communication skills
- Ability to pick up task quickly and effectively
Security clearance is required for this position, and you will be processed through this clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.