|Job Title:||Business Support Administrator|
|Location:||Londonderry, County Londonderry|
|Salary:||Up to £9.50 per hour|
|REF:||21000BL9 - FJ - KG_1634731773|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
New exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator based in Derry on a 6 month contract to start with a potential to go perm for the right candidate.
The Business Support Administrator will provide a support service to a specialist team (such as Security, Asset Management, Information Management, Resource Management) to ensure problems and queries are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provides a specialised support for a service delivery unit, business area or team.
- Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the area and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
- Working for others. Liaises with own business area or team as well as throughout in order to maintain the appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the business unit, area or team.
- Planning, organising and monitoring work. Recognises changes in priorities for the team and own workload and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
- Data information reporting and maintaining appropriate data relevant to the specified role for the business area or team to ensure accurate records and the ability to report when necessary to management.
- Communicates effectively by using appropriate questioning, listening and presentation skills for colleagues, managers and customers in order to express and convey information appropriately for the business area or team's requirements.
- Operates processes, standards and practices and recognises where they can be improved for the business area or team in order to meet the requirement of the business unit, area or team.
- Strong Administration skills, ability to pick up Administration task quickly and effectively
- Experience in Microsoft packages - with a good understanding of Excel
- Experience with PO raising an advantage, but not essential
- Good strong communications and ability to communicate with different levels of the business as well as external customers.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Wintel Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: City of London, London
Recruitment Consultant - Corporate Functions & / or Technology
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Network Architect (Juniper, Cisco)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Bonus & Car Allowance
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension