|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Business Process Analyst
Theale - Reading
About The Company
My client, based in Reading, Berkshire, are a trusted and credible partner to some of the biggest telecoms companies in the UK, delivering and managing the best network infrastructure. They manage the network sites for companies including the consolidation of sites to create a single grid and are responsible for maintaining and managing the infrastructure assets and sites across the UK. They are looking for a Business Process Analyst to deliver process improvement expertise to their Value Chain, supporting Process Owners and subject matter experts in a collaborative and cross functional way to create efficiencies and quality business processes.
About The Role
This role will involve the application of BPM and process frameworks which is key in this role to provide solutions that are aligned with their business strategy. This role will require a good degree of stakeholder communication and management.
Business Process Management
- Deliver new and updated business processes that underpin the value chain, ensuring all key accountabilities and process ownership is fully documented and agreed
- Ensure the integrity of the document structure within the process repository to create and amend process diagrams in Signavio applying BPMN (Business Process Model & Notation)
- Foster relationships with Process Owners, SMEs and Shareholders reviewing and documenting end to end processes, working with multiple owners across the process, ensuring all hand-offs have demonstrable controls and ownership and delivered processes are repeatable, measurable, achievable and continuously improved processes through established governance and engagement channels.
- Enhance and champion the use of process governance across the business and the need for documentation and process controls. Highlight and recommend instances where key controls can be improved
- Actively seek feedback on and seek to improve their Process Framework in liaison with compliance. Critique process, and escalate issues as appropriate
- Plan, communicate, and coordinate process definition activities as per their Process Framework among stakeholders and/or other departments to bring together a seamless business processes that can be effectively measured
- Ensure the right level of process support to their programmes, projects, and initiatives
Process Performance Measurement
- Ensure delivery of processes KPIs to identify and improve the outcomes of organisational and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase internal/external customer satisfaction
- Define critical success factors and process KPIs (key performance indicators) to drive continuous improvements of core business processes
- Support the design and build of mechanisms to automate process KPIs measurements
- Deliver process dashboards and reports to demonstrate performance of their business processes
- Analyse Process KPIs results and present to Process Owners and key stakeholders to drive process improvements
- Deliver and promote continuous improvement culture along the business, providing high quality and robust information to support decision making and to deliver their strategy, services and priorities.
- Support the design and build of a continuous improvement framework and socialisation with Process Owners and SMEs
- Identify, facilitate and oversee process improvement projects.
- Assess and analyse operational processes and system inefficiencies to develop the most cost efficient way for processes, focusing on improving productivity or to reduce costs and improving risk management and control
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive).
- Research best practice, processes, methodologies and approaches to service continuous improvement and apply to practice.
- Maintain the integrity of the Signavio BPMN repository and Process Portal.
- Deliver process documents that support their accreditation to ISO / BSI standards
- Work with process owners and SMEs to provide the level of governance required for their business processes and programmes associated.
- Contributes to the development of the PMO Process Team governance and continuous improvements initiatives and maintain the framework for delivery services, providing guidance where require
Compliance & Security
- To support and contribute actively to health and safety, environmental, business continuity and information security arrangements that meets our obligations to our customers
Skills & Experience Needed
- Strong Process analysis and documentation using recognised standards
- Awareness of Process notation (e.g. BPMN 2.0) and Process repositories (e.g. Signavio)
- Demonstrable evidence of deep knowledge of process frameworks (BPM, APQC, ITIL, COBIT etc.), as well as Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen or equivalent process improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrates capability in Project planning, Process mapping, Process evaluation and development
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops and meetings to deliver an agreed outcome
- Knowledge of TM-Forum standards
- Good knowledge of ITIL v3 process management flows and terminology
- Good knowledge of structured IT development methodologies
- Strong customer service, analytical, research, interpersonal and problem solving skills required
- Good track record for innovation and measurable process improvements
- Good presentation and communications skills across multiple levels of the organization, including senior management. Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- Strong inter-personal skills and abilities in managing stakeholders and matrix teams
- Clear and concise communication skills both upward and within the team
- Ability to work in fluid, high-pressure environments and on multiple projects to tight deadlines
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive Salary & bonus
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Jira Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Senior SOC Analyst - PERM
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Rewards Analyst - Based in Berkshire - Contract
Location: Berkshire, England