|Job Title:||Business Process Analyst (Contract, Berkshire, Start ASAP)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Business Process Analyst
Berkshire (6 Month Contract)
A leading mobile operator, who work in an Agile, Collaborative and Customer Driven environment. They are currently recruiting for a Business Process Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract, located out of their HQ in Berkshire.
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst, you will be a member of a small team of Business Process Analysts supporting a wide variety of initiatives to deliver the companies Target Operating Model. Working with a wide range of business stakeholders and managed service partners, you will be responsible for the modelling of Business Processes, RACIs and Working Level Agreements.
- Working closely with stakeholders and SMEs to identify and analyse business processes
- Facilitating collaborative workshops with SMEs to capture business processes
- Documenting processes with clearly developed process maps and process descriptions according to defined standards
- Following a standard business process architecture framework to ensure all processes are developed at the correct process level
- Managing change during development of the to-be process
- Examining processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
- Evidence of competency in and experience of writing high quality user documentation for end users, managers and technical staff.
- Microsoft Word skills including using styles and templates
- Excellent use of English (including grammar and punctuation)
- Demonstrable experience in a business process role
- Experience in leading process definition workshops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Telco experience is an advantage
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Logistics Controller (Mobile telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
RAN Design Technical Authority
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)