Business Process Analyst. Theale. Permanent Opportunity.
Business Process Analyst required to join on a permanent basis the Process Team within Business Assurance to support and deliver process improvement expertise. You will have a strong process background, foster great relationships across the business and with key stakeholders, process owners, SMEs and look to analyse and develop key end to end processes. You will also offer expertise around Process Governance.
The successful candidate will illustrate:
- Strong Business Process Analysis experience
- Excellent process mapping,process evaluation and development
- Good knowledge of process frameworks i.e. BPM, ITIL, COBIT, Lean, Six Sigma
- Awareness of BPMN 2.0
- Experience of planning and facilitating productive workshops
- ability to govern process.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.